KIS Silicone Foam dressing – non adhesive
Gentle silicone contact layer foam dressing for use on moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Consists of a gentle silicone wound contact layer, a super absorbent pad and a vapour permeable and waterproof film. It is ideal for wound exudate management. The multi-layered construction facilitates exudate management to provide the optimal moist wound environment which promotes wound healing, mimimising trauma and reducing pain during dressing changes. No residue is left after removal.
- Core silicone gel technology provides a gentle silicone contact layer for fragile skin
- Excellent wound exudate absorption, reduces the risk of maceration and leakage
- Minimises pain on removal; no second dressing needed
- Various shapes adapt to different requirements
- Maintains its integrity during use